How to get Z+ Equipment on Dragon Ball Legends. - RuskFix

Breaking

Vistas a la página totales

Suscribete!!

martes, 20 de junio de 2023

How to get Z+ Equipment on Dragon Ball Legends.

 

How to get Z+ Equipment  on Dragon Ball Legends.

Dragon Ball Legends image.


Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I shared this video on Youtube about the best way to obtain Z+ equipment on Dragon Ball Legends.
The method remains the same, but today it is much easier to acquire. The Eraser is also much easier to obtain. Check out this guide; I really want to help you become a better DBL gamer.
Best regards."



Don't forget, if this video has helped you, please give it a like and subscribe to my channel. I want to improve the quality of my videos.


Look the Spanish version on the next link:

https://ruskfixtec.blogspot.com/2023/03/dragon-ball-legends-como-conseguir.html